Instead of a can of cranberry jello, try this fresh, no-sugar-added cranberry salsa. It’s delicious any time of the year.
This healthy fruit salsa is refreshing with a rich holiday meal. The tart sweetness complements meats, baked root vegetables, and cheese.
Servings 10 servings
- 1 12 to 16 oz bag cranberries rinsed and checked for soft berries
- 2 peeled oranges plus the zest of one
- 2 apples cut into sixths and cored
- 1 Tbsp Kidsweet™ or to taste
- 1 tsp ginger paste or fresh grated ginger, to taste
- Cinnamon and allspice and/or nutmeg to taste
- Put the ingredients in your food processor until blended together, or chop finely and mix.
- This raw salsa can be frozen, and it will soften the texture of the fruit a little. Still delicious!
Keyword fruit, holiday, no-sugar-added, raw