Korean-Style Pickled Cucumbers
This is a very simple, sugar-free, zero-carb side dish or salad, inspired by the delightful fresh pickles served at our local Korean restaurant. Perfect to start the day or serve alongside a meal.
or two pickling cukes
available at https://kidsweet.com/shop/
(or more to taste)
- Slice cucumbers into quarters, then slice into bite-sized chunks.
- Place cucumbers into quart-sized mason jar.
- Add Kidsweet, salt, and siracha, then pour oil and vinegar over them.
- Fill the jar with water almost to the top and screw on a cap.
- Gently shake to combine ingredients.
- Park in the fridge for a few hours to a week, depending on how much you prefer the cucumbers to be soaked through.
keto-friendly, low-carb, sugar-free, veggies